3.13.2007

model behavior

I spent the entire evening yesterday starting work on the model for my presentation on Friday.
I'd rather draw a drawing any day: one point perspective? two point perspective? --I'll diagram the thing to death if you want but please don't make me model a building! (Usually I leave them till the very last, which doesn't help things.)
I only poked myself with the exacto knife once, but when I didn't notice that it actually bled quite a bit I only narrowly missed staining an all-white model.
But other than that, it was fine. Surprised myself, actually.

But it's not finished yet.

4 comments:

justine said...

can you post a picture?

sabrina said...

I'll try to remember to take a photo of my presentation. I have to charge the batteries for my camera!

mFin said...

you are oh so punny, ms "model behavioUr"

sabrina said...

Did you expect anything less? :)
And what's with the capital "u"?
I was spelling it the american way like all y'all are supposed to.