8.08.2007

sit back and . . .

So maybe I'm not worried about after I get to Seattle, but I still might have been a little stressed:
When setting my alarm for yesterday morning, I managed to set the actual time and not just the alarm time a whole hour ahead so I was awake and showered by 5:30am for my househunting trip to Seattle. I figured it out when no one else in the house was getting up and I ran to find my trusty cell phone, which told me the truth. I crawled back into bed and slept for another hour, and when I woke up I was in the middle of a very odd dream in which I was in some sort of meeting trying to explain interior design concepts to Steve Carell's character from the Office. It was funny at first . . . and then very very annoying.
Anyhoo, with all this rushing around to and from Seattle I was trying to find a place to live so that I could begin work on or around the 13th of this month. However, most of the places I was finding were only available on the first of September. I filled in applications anyways, but started wondering what I would do in the interim if my employers needed me earlier. But it's all worked out now, and I'm starting after the first.

*Phew. I can relax a little.

No comments: