1.31.2007

I thought I was the only one


I have been teased, on occasion, for taking my fascination with color a little too far. When they were visible (my last two apartments have had open closets) I organized my clothes according to color. This year, I went so far as to organize my bookshelf according to hue. I'm not one of those people who feels it's necessary to design every inch of my life, but I couldn't resist this strange compulsion. Somehow, this is the most logical order system for me and my books.

But I recently came upon this article about other people who do the same. Some have even taken it to the level of art form!
Anyways, I was reminded of this today when I walked into studio and noticed that one of the other girls (who had just moved her things into studio) had done the same thing. And we had a good chat about it.

It's confirmed. I'm a design freak. At least there are more of us.

1 comment:

justine said...

:) it's reading rainbow all over again!