5.29.2007

you're invited . . .

If you read this, you'll probably hear about this again. Or get an actual invitation.After church at our house in Salem, June 17th --the day after graduation. My mom will not let you go away hungry, trust me.
---

Two interviews in the past two business days. One was disheartening (they were somehow under the misapprehension that I only wanted a summer job) and the other one (today's) went very well. So I should be able to work in Portland . . .
I also got a call from a firm in Seattle last week --a cool firm, that I thought was a long shot. Threw me for a bit of a loop, actually, since I wasn't expecting to hear from them at all.

Why am I always surprised by His providence?

1 comment:

amandamjorgenson said...

I just want to reiterate that I was the one who "told you so".

my all,

your smitten kitten.

(i wonder if everyone who reads this comment will wonder who this freako is, i have already achieved so much today!)